Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nobody Is Retarded. Not Even You.

"Cool shit," so sayeth the asshole.

From Bill Ross, cofounder Thunder-Sky, Inc.:

I have been stewing over something that happened earlier today. When Antonio and I arrived at Thunder-Sky, a guy and his buddy were having a smoke outside the Comet. One said he liked Antonio's art supply bag and then as I pulled a painting I am working on out of the back of the van, he again commented "Man that is good! Did you do that?"

I said yes and thanks.

The guy followed up with "So are you mentally retarded?"

It kind of took the wind out of my sails, so all I could come up with as a comeback was:  "Yes I probably am."
 
The guy said, "Man you retards are making some cool shit."

What I should have said is: "Nobody is retarded. Not even you asshole."

No comments:

Post a Comment